Unwavering support and compassionate help for those with behavioral health diagnoses.
Promoting wellbeing in the
sanctuary of home
Here to help with life’s
Our skilled behavioral health professionals provide
comprehensive at-home support, with a focus on nurturing your
overall wellbeing. Our mission is not only to manage symptoms,
but to empower individuals toward a life defined by strength,
progress and fulfillment — not a diagnosis.
How we help
At Americare, our specially trained nurses and certified aides are passionate about helping
you along your wellness journey. Our focus is to reduce hospital visits, help you stick to
treatment plans, and improve your self-care — all with the ultimate goal of helping you reach
maximal health, safety, and independence.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorder
Seeing your loved one struggle with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) can be deeply distressing, as it can significantly disrupt daily life and relationships. We can help by:
- Conducting research-based assessments to understand their emotions and behaviors
- Crafting a tailored treatment plan, designed to address their specific needs and challenges
- Empowering both you and your loved one with knowledge about PTSD and self-management strategies, such as mindfulness, relaxation techniques, and self-esteem building exercises
- Offering supportive counseling sessions and helping set achievable recovery goals
- Overseeing their treatment progress through continuous monitoring and care coordination
- Managing medication schedules and helping improve consistency and adherence
- Linking your loved one with local community resources, such as relevant support groups and social services.
Having a loved one navigating the complexities of Schizophrenia can be extremely challenging, as the disorder can cause profound shifts in their perception, thoughts, and interactions. We can help by:
- Evaluating their cognitive and emotional state, as well as behavioral patterns, to get a clear understanding of which treatments would be most effective
- Formulating a personalized treatment plan aimed at managing symptoms and improving their day-to-day living
- Educating you and your loved one about schizophrenia and highlighting effective strategies for managing symptoms
- Offering compassionate counseling sessions and working together to establish achievable goals for recovery
- Consistently monitoring their condition and adapting the care plan as needed for the best possible outcomes
- Assisting with medication management, focusing on ensuring consistent use and monitoring for any potential side effects
- Facilitating connections to relevant community resources, such as supportive networks and rehabilitative services, to strengthen their support system
Insomnia can significantly impact your loved one’s life, as it not only disrupts sleep but can affect overall well-being, mood, and daily productivity. Here’s how we can provide support:
- Analyzing their sleep patterns and behaviors in order to personalize treatment strategies
- Designing a unique treatment approach focused on their individual needs and lifestyle
- Educating both you and your loved one about insomnia and teaching practical techniques to manage it
- Providing supportive counseling sessions aimed at setting realistic goals for sleep improvement and managing any associated stress or anxiety
- Regularly monitoring their sleep progress and adjusting the treatment plan as necessary to ensure continued progress
- Assisting with any necessary medication management, reinforcing adherence, and monitoring for potential side effects
- Connecting your loved one with useful community resources, such as local support groups and wellness programs, to complement their treatment and foster a sense of community.
Caring for a loved one with dementia is a heavily emotional journey. We’re here to provide assistance through:
- Creating a tailored care approach focused on their individual needs, with strategies to manage symptoms, maintain functional abilities, and improve quality of life
- Educating you and your loved one about dementia and it progresses
- Teaching practical skills for managing daily activities and coping with changes in behavior and mood
- Offering empathetic counseling and assistance in setting achievable and meaningful goals for maintaining cognitive health and social engagement
- Continuously tracking their condition’s progression and adapting the care plan as needed for optimal comfort and functionality
- Managing any necessary medications, focusing on ensuring their appropriate use and monitoring for potential side effects
- Linking your loved one with local community resources such as dementia-friendly activities and support groups, to enhance social interaction and support
Living with a loved one with bipolar disorder can often feel like an emotional roller-coaster due. We can help by:
- Using research-based screening tools to assess their mood patterns and behavior
- Formulating a unique treatment plan tailored to their individual needs and symptoms
- Educating you and your loved one about bipolar disorder and its possible manifestations and progression
- Encouraging healthy routines and behaviors that can contribute to mood stabilization and improved quality of life
- Teaching effective strategies for managing daily activities and coping with mood swings
- Providing guidance on how to navigate through challenging behaviors and emotional states
- Assisting with medication management and helping with consistent and appropriate usage
- Continuously coordinating their care and monitoring their condition to ensure the most effective treatment plan
- Connecting them with community resources, such as local support groups and therapeutic services
When Anxiety Disorder takes hold, it can make your loved one’s world seem full of worry and fear, significantly affecting their daily life. We can help by:
- Using research-based tools to assess their emotional state and behavioral tendencies
- Developing a unique treatment strategy that addresses their specific symptoms and needs
- Educating both you and your loved one about anxiety disorder, its different forms, and possible progression
- Encouraging practices that foster calmness, such as mindfulness, deep-breathing exercises, and routine physical activity
- Teaching effective methods for managing daily activities and coping with anxiety-provoking situations
- Providing guidance on how to navigate through intense episodes of fear or panic
- Assisting with medication management, if needed, including offering techniques for consistent and appropriate use
- Continually coordinating their care and vigilantly monitoring their condition to ensure an effective treatment approach
- Linking them with community resources, such as local support groups and therapeutic services.
Depression can cause your loved one to feel persistently low and lose interest in activities they once enjoyed. We can help by:
- Applying research-based tools to assess their emotional state and behavioral tendencies
- Formulating a personalized treatment plan that caters to their individual symptoms and needs
- Educating both you and your loved one about depression and its various forms
- Encouraging positive habits and activities that can lift mood and enhance overall wellbeing
- Teaching effective strategies for managing daily activities and coping with periods of low mood
- Providing guidance on how to navigate through intense episodes of sadness or despair
- Assisting with medication management, if required, including providing techniques for consistent and correct usage
- Regularly coordinating their care and closely monitoring their condition to ensure an effective treatment approach
- Connecting them with community resources, like local support groups and therapeutic services
Why choose Americare?
You want only the best for your loved one. With Americare, you can breathe easy knowing you’ve chosen a home health agency that’s been recognized for:
We are consistently rated one of the top providers by CMS, a government body which rates home healthcare agencies.
With over 40 years of dedicated service, we have honed our approach and developed a deep understanding of the unique needs of our patients.
We’ve grown over the years, but we’ve never lost our human touch. We give each patient the personal attention and customized care they deserve.
Our culturally diverse team allows us to serve a broad range of communities effectively, offering personalized care in a manner that is culturally sensitive and fluent in the patient's language.
Swift turnaround time
You don’t want to be kept waiting when it comes to your health. We ensure a home health nurse is assigned to you within 24 hours of your initial call.
Why our patients love Americare
As my mother's primary caregiver, I struggled to juggle her needs after her debilitating stroke with my full-time job and young kids at home. Having Americare's compassionate nurses provide skilled care allowed mom to regain her strength and start caring for herself again. I'm so grateful for their expertise and warmth.S. Thompson
My father cherished his independence, so when he needed more assistance in his 90s, he was reluctant to accept help. But Americare's home health aides quickly put him at ease with their friendly manner and patience. They not only kept him safe, but also brought joy to his days with art projects and puzzles. Dad looked forward to their visits.James W.
Recovering from major surgery as a single woman with no family nearby was daunting. But Americare's skilled nurses helped with my medications, changed bandages, and assisted me with getting to the bathroom. Their thoughtful care gave me the support I required to get back on my feet again. I'll never forget their kindness.Jessica
My wife's early onset dementia turned our golden years upside down. As her memory rapidly declined, she became frightened and agitated. Americare's specially trained staff took the time to get to know her likes and dislikes. Their gentle approach kept her calm and comforted during a difficult time. I'm forever grateful for their compassion.M. Davis
Losing my young brother to cancer was devastating. When hospice care was recommended, Americare's nurses and aides became part of our family. They kept him comfortable and let him pass peacefully at home, surrounded by loved ones and his belongings. I can't imagine going through it without their empathetic support.Stephanie L.
As my wife's primary caregiver, I was burning out between medical appointments and household duties. Having an Americare aide stop by regularly gave me a necessary break so I could recharge. She kept my wife entertained while I ran errands or took a nap. Their service was a life-saver for both of us.M. Chen
At 90 years old, I cherished my independence but needed some help at home after being hospitalized. My children had busy families and I didn't want to burden them. Americare's kind nurses helped me with my medications, meal prep and light housework allowing me to recover while giving my family peace of mind. I'm so thankful for their assistance.Dorothy
Keeping up with the daily care needs of my wheelchair bound father at home became exhausting for our family. Americare's home health aides gave him the expert care he required while giving us an opportunity to recharge. We're so appreciative that we could keep Dad comfortable at home thanks to their amazing support.N. Rodrigez
As a busy single mom, I had no way to care for my elderly mother after her bad fall. With Americare's skilled nurses stopping by, I knew mom would get the attentive care she deserved in spite of my hectic schedule. I'm extremely grateful they were there for her when I couldn't be.Lisa Brown
After major surgery, my social butterfly wife felt isolated and alone at home. But Americare's thoughtful home health aides kept her company playing cards, doing crafts and enjoying friendly conversation. They helped her feel safe and secure during recovery. My wife looked forward to their uplifting visits.D. Lee